Mitt foto
Jag är en glad person som vill mycket i livet och som tycker om att lära mig nya saker. Jag får mycket inspiration av människor i min omgivning.Vad som än händer i livet är det bra att man har hoppet.

lördag 24 januari 2015

hope

I You Hold me in your are always and caking care of me Wien I dont now hon to be My self.Im hopping to be stronger then Im now.Looking forward is taking me so sloly inside be.But I have to belive that all that my heart is holding back that Will be Good some day.Every thing is going to be okey egen the time is good.Right now Im missing you grandmother.I now that Im not alone with thought couse where is manny persons know here to.Now can she rest in heaven and be with husband:Lernat that is what Im thinking every day when Im missing her.I hope what she is happy now to not have pain like she hade before she was with me in skärstad-dal.

I Will be fain

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar