Mitt foto
Jag är en glad person som vill mycket i livet och som tycker om att lära mig nya saker. Jag får mycket inspiration av människor i min omgivning.Vad som än händer i livet är det bra att man har hoppet.

fredag 21 juni 2013

Where is your home ?

This is the part of me I love that city and place!You can have the summer  dresses and pants and more...Chochabamba where I drem some times.I love to live in kaxholmen but I cant say that kaxholmen is home where I belong.The part of me is in lationamerika.I dont know way??I have tray manny years to find My home.Even that I haved lived in kaxholmen 1997-2013.I think that I have to go to chochabamba some day.But I dont when?...


Where is your home?...Some Times' Im thinking that just wont to live and live some cantry I dont know.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar